Monday, August 17, 2009

Dear God


Dear God, you know my heart and you know how much I yearn to have a child. Through You all things are possible and I trust in Your promises. I have faith that You will bless us with a baby. But God, I am struggling today. I am feeling overwhelmed, irritable and a little bit angry. I am not angry at anyone in particular but I am angry. I want a baby so badly and I am having trouble coping. I want to be a mommy Lord. Angus Buchan prayed for all the childless couples on Saturday and it gave me so much new hope. But today, 2 days later I am starting to feel negative again. Lord, please help me through this time. Help me to understand that it might not be now, but it will happen some day. Help me to accept the results of this cycle without being bitter. If this cycle if a BFP Lord, please help me to stay positive and keep the worries away from me. Please help me to cope with a new pregnancy. Lord, I need to feel your presence, especially now. Thank You for all the blessings in my life. Thank You for loving me and forgiving me of all my sins. Thank You for a wonderful husband, loving parents, great friends and most all wonderful on-line friends. Lord, please bear the cross with every childless woman that I know. Please help each woman to find some peace in You. Help them to cope with the pain of infertility and loss. Please help their husbands who silently yearn for children too.

Thank You that we can put our faith in You. We serve a Mighty God. With Love, Your Child.

5 comments: