Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello there

Hi, sorry that I have been a bit absent lately, but I've been quite busy at work and over the weekend. DH is in Malawi for the week so I am home alone until Saturday. Which means that Colby, Sadie and I will be snuggling up together on the bed tonight while watching Greys and Survivor. We also finished the whole Prison Break series yesterday as well as the "Final Break" episode. In the final episode of the season you get to see what has happened to the characters 4 years later and you get to see them all gather around a grave, but in the "Final Break" episode (which will apparently not be on screened - dunno why???) you get to see what happened to lead up to the events and how that person died. All I can say is that I cried my eyes out. It ends on a very sad note.

3 comments: