Monday, July 27, 2009

Guess What????????

Guess what girls???? I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!! (Picture me jumping up and down every time I think about this!!!)

I had my appointment with Dr F this morning. I showed him the test results I did for Dr V and he suggested we try Clomid (A Seriously big WTF??? moment - this is the same doctor who once told me I was too fertile for Clomid and the likes) and FSH injectables and then try making our babe the old fashioned way. I start Clomid on Thursday (beware readers I might just turn into Clomid bitch), I will then have my first shot on Friday and the second one on Sunday. I go back for my CD10 scan next Tuesday and then I get my trigger shot either next Friday or Saturday. We then have the whole weekend to introduce hubbies sperm to my egg/s. (We will not be participating in any braais, rugby games or other social events, because we will be "busy")
I am super excited!!!!!

PS for those who are insulted by my newbie barbie excitement, catch a hike ladies because I am going to be jumping for joy at the end of the month when I get my BFP after our FIRST medicated cycle!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Mands, I am so SUPER excited for you. This is incredible and proves that God works in mysterious ways.

    We'll cope with your Clomid bitch side.... promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm seriously keeping all my crossibles crossed.

    Nix
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Bring on the clomid and the BFP! Good-luck Mandy, may this cycle bring a miracle to your door-step.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Mandy!

    This si the best news I have had all day!!!!
    I am doing a happy dance with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! Yahoo!! I am so glad!! Really holding thunbs girl, and remember, miss D was conceived on Clomid round #1 so... come on BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Yippee! *Insert a cheer leading dance here*

    Such good news Mandy! Holding thumbs, praying the whole Katoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, made my week!!

    I do hope (will pray) that you get your BFP this month!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeee! Which means your baby will be born around April next year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah baby!!!

    Cannot wait for the good news!!!!

    Good luck Mands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, do I detect a hint of sarcasm, newbie? Ooooooh, Mands, I pray that you will be one of those 'misrable little twits' that falls pregnant on the first Clomid round. No wait, I KNOW you will be, how dare you?! BIIIIIIIIIIG hugs, as jy ons nie op hoogte hou van hoe dinge gaan nie, is jy seriously gefire!

    ReplyDelete