Monday, July 6, 2009

I am FAT!!!!!


This is not me in the pic, but I kinda look like the LHS and want to look like the RHS.
I saw a few pictures of myself over the weekend and I was HORRIFIED to see how fat I am!!!!
I am huge!!!! Even my face doesn't look like me!!! I am an obese person!!!
I weigh 87 kg and I am 1.74m in length.
I want to weigh 70 kg, so I have 17 kg to lose. You might think 17kg is not that bad, but tell that to a PCOS patient who has Insulin Resistance. It's like climbing Mount Everest. I used to wear size 36/38 clothes, and now I am wearing size 40/42. I picked up a lot of weight since TTC and I have lost some of it after the second m/c, but I fear it might be creeping back on. I want to be the same woman I was on my wedding day, which was already overweight, but at least I looked okay. The best weight I have ever been as an adult was 62kg, but then I was exercising every single day, and eating much healthier than I am now. People were telling me that I was too slim, so I know getting there again will be a bit of a far cry, but if I can just get back to 70.

So, I am going to keep a food diary, so that I can keep track of what I am eating.
Here goes:
Monday, 6 July 2009

Breakfast - Nothing
8:00
Hot Chocolate (I know!!! We bring our own coffee and tea to work and my coffee is finito)
9:00
One Peanut butter and syrup sandwich (white bread) & tea
Lunch
13:00
Croissant with chicken mayo salad filling and guava juice - eaten on the go, in the car.
1 X Metformin tablet taken with the meal.
13:30
Tea
15:00
Tea
18:00
Dinner
2 pieces of baked fish, one whole avo and a baked potato
one custard slice that hubby bought and brought home (I just couldn't waste it!)
A glass of Tab (We always drink Tab instead of coke, and I drink sweetner in my coffee and tea)

1x Metformin tablet taken wih the meal

I will post a pic tomorrow of my fat cheeks for you all to stare at, and then hopefully in three months time we can look at it again and go, "Wow, look how fat you WERE!!!" Edited to add:
I remembered the camera but forgot the USB connection at home!!!

Anyone with any weight loss or exercises tips, please feel free to comment. I am desperate here and open to any suggestions, even lipo.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going to stay out of your weight loss diary, because I tend to become Gillian from the Biggest Loser on STEROIDS. My poor family always come to me and I always seem to piss them off.... so for the preservation of our friendship I'll say one thing and forever hold my peace! Breakfast.... the MOST important meal of the day. Okay? I've zipped it now.

    Nix
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my SIL cut out all starches and lost a ton of weight. Can't be easy though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy!!

    I have to lose 9kg, and I don't have PCOS, can just imagine it must be very frustrating.

    What I do have is the metabolism of an 80-year-old, and all that works for me is low-GI and lots of exercise. And lean protein with every meal. That includes an egg per day (Boiled, with breakfast). My dietician says it won't impact my cholesterol levels (it really hasn't) and it gets me past the 10 o'clock craziness where I'd eat anything not nailed to the floor.

    Let me know if you need a diet buddy, I sure do!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete