Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Weigh In


Starting Weight: 87 kg

Current Wieght: 87 kg

Goal Weight: 70 kg

Progress: 0 kg

As you can see I have not made any progress so far. I am starting with a 5 day detox and then a healthy balanced diet with the tips Nikki gave me as well as some other I have gatehered from my readers. I will be doing the following as part of the healthy diet plan:

8 glasses of water per day
No Caffeine, No Alcohol
Only limited amounts of brown sugar
Breakfast each and every day upon waking
No refined sugars, starches or white bread
Limited carbohydrates
Lots of veggies
Fruit & Nuts
No gassy drinks
Diluted fruit juice
Lots of lean proteiens
Low fat milk
Low fat Cheese
Very Limited amounts of spices and flavourants
A glass of water before each meal
Exercise at least three times per week for at least 45 min
Muscle toning to excelarate resting metabolic rate
AB crunches

Wish me luck!!! Jahni, I would love to hear from you. Hope you are hanging in there.
We have to get our sexy back!!!

10 comments:

  1. I don't know how your body works, but mine picks up 2kgs when AF shows her face and then it disappears once she's gone, so perhaps you have lost and you just don't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, on a lighter note, my code to post that comment was UNDIES. Mwahahahahahahaha.... clearly these things are random.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to pop in and wish you well with your healthy eating regime.. I found diet has such a stigma to it ( my brain wants even more of the no-no's when I am on diet - so I don't diet).

    Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me tooooo! I am right here with you!!! Let the diet begin!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! weigh loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Outdoor Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. scootersleuth.com/reviews/segway-ninebot-max-review/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. AR 15 Parts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! AR 15 Parts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terminal 2A usually serves the national company (MALÉV), and Terminal 2B serves most other flight operators while Terminal 1 serves all low-cost airlines. Ferihegy airport has three main terminals (1, 2A, 2B) and a small one for general aviation (GAT) flights. A new large air cargo base is about to be built. real estate budapest

    ReplyDelete